Authorities are checking into a fire reported early this morning at an apartment complex in the 1900 block of 33rd Avenue. Crews from Longview Fire and Cowlitz 2 responded to 1931 33rd Avenue at about 2:20 am, when flames were spotted outside of apartment building. When the firefighters arrived, they spotted a fire on the north side of the building. They say that a plastic milk jug was on fire, with flames going a foot or so into the air. It’s unclear if any damage was done to the building, and there’s no word yet on who might have set the jug on fire.