Two Monticello Middle School students could be facing discipline, after they suffered a reaction after eating some drug-laced brownies. Longview Police and aid crews were called to the school just after 1 pm yesterday, when school officials reported that the students were dealing with an “overdose” reaction. When officers arrived, it was noted that the students were conscious, breathing and were able to communicate with emergency responders. The students report that they’d consumed the brownies somewhere between a half-hour to two hours before having the reaction. Officials haven’t said what kind of material might have been in the brownies, nor have they said where the brownies came from. The investigation is continuing.