Find us on Facebook!

 

Indigo Court Fire

Posted on 6th January 2014 at 16:59

A Friday night grease fire damaged the kitchen of a home on Indigo Court in Lexington, also displacing six people for a short time. Cowlitz 2 Fire and Rescue reports that the grease fire flared up early on Friday evening, also catching the cabinets and stove on fire. They say that neighbors came over with fire extinguishers and got the fire put out before firefighters even arrived on the scene. The Red Cross did provide food, comfort kits and other support to three adults and three children who are living in the house. Cowlitz 2 reports that the damage was contained to the kitchen, and is estimated at about $8,000. It’s noted that the home is livable, other than the damage to the kitchen.