Crews from Cowlitz Fire District 6 in Castle Rock have been up for most of the night, dealing with a house fire reported early this morning at a home on McKee Road. The first call about this fire came in at 1:10 am, with the residents reporting a chimney fire. Within a few minutes, they reported that the fire was spreading to a bedroom. By the time the first fire crews rolled up, the house was fully involved in flames. Crews from Cowlitz 2 Fire and Rescue and Lewis County were also called in to assist on battling the blaze. The firefighters were confined to a defensive battle on this fire, which wasn’t moved into mop-up phase until about 3:20 am. No injuries were reported; there’s also been no dollar estimate on the damage done.