No injuries were reported in a fire that happened yesterday afternoon at the Columbia Trailer Park on Oregon Way. Several people inside one of the trailers called 911 after they smelled smoke inside the unit. They evacuated as Longview Fire crews responded. It took just a few minutes to find the fire, which was determined to be in the wiring underneath some kitchen floor panels. They had to use saws to open up the siding and the floor of the trailer. Damage is estimated to be in the area of $2,000, but the trailer cannot be occupied until repairs are completed. The Red Cross is assisting the family with food vouchers, temporary housing, comfort kits and other support.