Find us on Facebook!

 

Woodside Drive Fire

Posted on 10th June 2013 at 16:39

A 56 year-old Longview man is recovering from smoke inhalation that he got during a Saturday night fire at his home in the 300 block of Woodside Drive. Cowlitz 2 Fire and Rescue was called to the home at about 11:20 Saturday night, when a kitchen fire was reported. They say that the resident was able to get the fire put out before firefighters got there, but he did suffer the smoke inhalation. The unidentified man was taken to St. John Medical Center for treatment; no one else in the home was injured. Damage from the smoky fire is put at about $10,000.